Monday 7 November 2016

Motivational Monday: An Alternative Route

Hello Pretties!

Thank God for the beginning of another lovely week. I traveled Lagos -Ibadan express way last Thursday and it was a terrible traffic gridlock. Honestly something has to be done regarding this (an alternative route at least)...end of rant, lol!

The kids had a mid-term break on Thursday and Friday and it was all about "sorry, don't do that again; stop it!; who did it?; stop running and the list goes on". It's great having them around but just forget your "me time", they'll so deprive you that you'll want to "export" them to their granny that actually enjoys all their activities.
Phew! At last, they are back in school today, thank God...#raises both hands up#.

Lessons learnt 

Looking back at the traffic jam, the obstructions and potholes. I didn't alight from the car, I sat still because I hadn't gotten to my destination. I was tired and weary but trekking was not an option because I had a long way to go.
 Yes! You have been through those tough times or are still passing through a critical phase in your life.

I was deprived of my space for those two days of mid-break become I allowed it. Sometimes, we allow our present situation to be our dictator.

 My dearest, quitting is not an option, you've got to be calm, re-strategies, focus and keep moving. The sky is your starting point though it could be the limit for others.

 You hold the key to your greatness. Use it wisely!


Quote: Of all ill that ones endures, hope is a cheap and universal cure. Abraham Cowley




Stay Pretty!

Hugs and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment